If you’ll ask what I love more than anything else, it will be chocolate. So definitely I needed to try to bake my own Triple chocolate cookies. I often crave chocolate and I’d really love to know how to treat myself with sweets.
Let me just say. If you have even a tiny craving for chocolate, you must try these. They will cure the craving and then some. 🙂
Triple Chocolate Cookies Ingredients
- 1 cup (2 sticks) cold, unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. coarse salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In the bowl of a mixer, combine the butter and sugar and beat on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes.
3. Add in the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition and scraping down the bowl.
4. Slowly stir in the cocoa powder and beat until blended.
5. Add the flour, salt, and baking powder to the bowl and mix on a low speed until incorporated.
6. Stir in the chocolate chips with a wooden spoon, working dough until all ingredients are well combined.
7. Scoop the dough into balls using a tablespoon and lay on prepared cookie sheet, pressing down gently to flatten dough slightly.
8. Bake for 14-16 minutes, depending on size. Let cool on baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.