I can eat pasta every single day, just don’t tell it my mom, please. A good refreshing pasta salad with lemon dressing and feta is especially great in the warmer months. It is easy to make in 15 min and can last for several days in your fridge. Perfect for someone busy or lazy (like me).
This Greek pasta salad is particularly light and extremely flavorful. Packed with tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, herbs, and a light dressing – definitely a perfect lunch. It will also go great as a side dish for a BBQ or with grilled chicken for an easy dinner.
Greek Pasta Salad Ingredients
- 12 oz. dried pasta shapes
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, cut lengthwise, seeded and thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- ¼ cup olive oil
- juice and zest from 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 2 tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Feta cheese, for topping
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta to package directions.
- Drain and rinse well, cool to room temperature.
- Transfer pasta to a large bowl and add tomatoes, cucumber, green onions, and olives. Toss to combine.
- In a cup whisk olive oil, lemon zest and juice, basil, parsley, oregano, and garlic. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine well. Season with additional salt and pepper if necessary. Top with crumbled feta cheese.
If you like pasta salads, you’ll probably like Honey-lemon pasta salad too.