Sweet Potato Fries – I have to say that I’m new to the sweet potato fry craze. James, however, has been on this train for some time now. His favorite fries when we would eat at Canyon Burger were always the sweet potato fries.
What took me so long to make them at home, I do not know. They are beyond easy and are something different from regular potato fries or roasted potatoes. Give them a try!
Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into sticks
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt & black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
2. Toss sweet potato sticks with the olive oil and spread into an even layer on the baking sheet.
3. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Bake until golden brown, about 30 minutes, flipping once during baking. Watch carefully.
Good Thymes and Good Food original.