Warm Feta & Artichoke Dip – James and I got home from running a couple of errands and were starving. Our beef stew wouldn’t be done for awhile. (It was in the Crock Pot.) I remembered that I had all of these ingredients for this dip because I was going to make it for New Years but then I got so sick and didn’t make ANYthing.
So I quickly threw this together and we ate it while we watched the
Cardinals destroy the Eagles . Edit: I left for only a few minutes and now the Eagles are in the LEAD?! Woah. It was really good! It comes from Trisha Yearwood’s cookbook. 🙂
Warm Feta and Artichoke Dip
- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 5 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup mayo
- 1 2 ounce jar pimentos, drained and chopped
- 2 tsp. garlic, minced
1. Mix all the ingredients together and place into a small casserole dish.
2. Bake uncovered at 350 for 25 minutes or until lightly brown.
3. Serve with assorted crackers, chips or whatever you have around!